The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with people and be highly motivated, result-orientated with a strong interest in Sales.
· Achieving the Admission Target across all courses.
· Gathering periodic/monthly feedback from students across the courses regarding the quality of teaching and share the findings with management.
· Ensuring the smooth flow of lectures / Time tables.
· Coordinating and supporting the online branding and sales campaigns.
· Handling the walk-in students.
· Student fee collection / Parent Meeting / Counselling.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience as a counsellor in Education industry
Salary: As per Industry norms
Required Qualification: Graduate
Number Of Vacancy: 1
Last date of Application: 31/12/2020
Job application date is passed